Please click on any of the YouGoCurl Girls below to read more:
"I'm definitely a type 4, between a and b. Some of my curls are S shaped but some (especially sitting right on top of my head) are Z shaped." more>
"I would consider my hair texture a 4A / B or higher with kinky-spiraled strands. Currently my hair locked (permanently matted using a single strand twists technique)." more>
"My hair is somewhere between 3c and 4a. It's pretty thick and fine textured and very responsive to moisture/poofy." more>
Here are the questions the each YouGoCurl Girl answered:
- Do you know your hair type? (3a-4z) are there any other ways you would describe your hair? (locked, fine, thick, thin, dyed?)
- The TSA has created a new rule where you can only travel with 3 hair care products of any size. You are going out of town for 2 weeks. Which 3 Hair products do you bring with you? What styling tools do you bring (such as brushes, combs, clips etc)?
- Do you have a “wash and go” routine?
- If you were going out to a ball wearing a gown, how would you style your hair?
- What is your favorite style to wear if going out to a hip club or concert?
- How do you prepare your hair for bed?
- What is your favorite protective style? (style that protects your hair from the stress of styling, the weather, head garments, etc.)
- How long have you been natural and do you have any hair goals?
- Have there been any natural hair care suggestions or products that your hair did NOT appreciate?